Our Application Process Has 3 Phases
Fill out our online application for internship.
Schedule an interview for further screening.
Finalize your paperwork and work schedule.
- This internship program requires a 4-month minimum commitment, working 12 to 32 hours per week, in 4+ hour time blocks. You can choose your schedule from Monday through Saturday, between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Pacific Standard Time. Modifications may be approved.
- You must be responsible, honest, reliable, ethical, dependable, attentive to detail, and committed to learn.
- You must be fluent in English with ability to read and write in English.
- You must be skilled in Microsoft applications and quick to learn new technology.
- Must be self-motivated and have the desire to personally benefit from the investment of your time.
- Must have no criminal history. Only applicants with clean background checks will be considered.
If you are seeking academic credits, you will need to meet with your school internship counselor for the appropriate paperwork and deadlines. Please provide the paperwork with a 1 week advanced time allowance.